We’ll show you how you can find the money you need to pay your bankruptcy lawyer. All of our clients are broke. That’s why they come to us. Yet, we need to get paid. Otherwise we can’t be here to help you.
You lawyer should always be straight with you about everything. That includes the true cost of filing bankruptcy. It costs money to file bankruptcy. But the cost is a whole lot less than the debts that you owe. We work hard to keep costs down. We are not trying to get rich off of you. Lawyers don’t get rich representing clients who are broke. At least as far as we know. But if you think we can, please explain how to do it. We’d like to know.
So, how do you pay your Bankruptcy Lawyer? Here are some ideas that may help you.
Are you still paying debts that will be dischargeable in your bankruptcy?
If so, there is your answer. We are usually able to give you the OK to stop paying them after a consultation. That same money should be enough to get your entire bankruptcy paid for in just a month or two. Instead of paying hopeless debts for the rest of your life, pay for your Bankruptcy. After that, the money you have been spending on payments can be yours. For the rest of your life.
How to pay your Bankruptcy Fees.
- Have you saved a few bucks in your IRA account or 401k? If so, you can’t make a wiser investment than getting out of debt. Withdraw a few bucks. Pay a lawyer. Solve your problem.
- Expecting a tax refund? Most working people get a tax refund every Spring. This Spring, spend yours on a fresh start by paying for your bankruptcy.
- Sell something. Lots of clients have an old car or motorcycle they don’t need.
- Friends and family. Won’t they you loan you money for something that will finally fix your problem?
You’re sure to like “ASK LEON” . A question and answer column. L.A. Bankruptcy AttorneyLeon Bayer answers real questions from readers. You will find it on the Nolo Publications bankruptcy blog web site. We are also found on Google+. This blog is a publication of Bayer, Wishman & Leotta. You might also like our Human Guide to Bankruptcy. Bayer Wishman & Leotta handles emergency Los Angeles bankruptcy cases. We are “The home of the free bankruptcy consultation”. You can learn more about us at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leon_D._Bayer.
We also recommend these great articles. They are FREE:
- Los Angeles Bankruptcy Lawyers Fees: Why the Differences?
- Los Angeles Bankruptcy Fees – Don’t Play the Game.
- Los Angeles Bankruptcy Attorney Fees – Price List.