Bankruptcy Lawyer Representation works best for you with a lawyer that has very specialized knowledge and experience. Bankruptcy may provide you with the legal ability to eliminate your debts. This is done for you in the legal way, in a court of law.
In most cases this takes the form of a fast and simple court case. And after that, the bankruptcy is finished and done. The hoped-for result is a court order that legally discharges your debts – forever.
The law says you can do this for yourself – without hiring a bankruptcy lawyer.
Why hire a bankruptcy lawyer if you are allowed to do it for yourself?
ANSWER: A bankruptcy case is usually fast and simple for us. But it can be slow and agonizing for you doing this on your own. People who file on their own without a lawyer are prone to making serious mistakes throughout the process.
“Mistakes may happen,” as the old saying goes. If you file on your own without a bankruptcy lawyer, you may be headed for trouble. Here are some reasons why bankruptcy is not a DIY kit:
- You’ve never done this before.
- All the paperwork is strange to you.
- You don’t really know what you are getting yourself into.
- Many people can’t finish the paperwork without using a lot of guesswork.
Guesswork is not the best way to go. Would you hire a mechanic who uses guesswork to fix your car?
Some bankruptcy mistakes may be fixed before you have done your case any serious damage. Other mistakes may cause lasting damage that can’t be repaired.
Certain mistakes will be bad enough to cost you:
- The denial of your bankruptcy.
- The loss of valuable assets, like your house, car, or bank account.
I am a bankruptcy law expert. Each bankruptcy lawyer in our firm is a bankruptcy law expert with 30 to 40 years of bankruptcy law experience. Most of the bankruptcy cases we file will result in a discharge of your debts in about 3 months, and without the loss of any of your assets.
Retaining us as your will not cost you an arm and a leg.
OUR FEE IS VERY AFFORDABLE. The average fee for us to handle a simple bankruptcy case will usually run between $1000 to $2000.
That is not a lot of money considering the amount of debt we can eliminate for you.
Bankruptcy Lawyer – Our Free Consultation Helps You Solve Three Critical Problems:
- Goal Assessment – what are your debt relief goals? Are you looking to stop foreclosure, wipe out credit card debts, clear up income tax debts?
- Identify issues and problems – that might interfere with reaching your goals. Are you eligible for the type of bankruptcy that you want. Do you have debts that the law will not discharge? Will you be able to propose a workable bankruptcy petition that the court would accept?
- Are you selecting the kind of bankruptcy that is best for you? – There are several different kinds of bankruptcy cases. Each is different, and they don’t all work in the same way.
Our Bankruptcy Lawyer Profiles.
Our web site has complete bios on each bankruptcy lawyer in our firm. Please check that out. Any questions? Please contact me as your potential customers are out there searching Google, Bing, and Yahoo today!
Helpful bankruptcy filing links:
Fun Facts about Los Angeles
The history of Los Angeles began in 1781 when 44 settlers from central New Spain (modern Mexico) established a permanent settlement in what is now Downtown Los Angeles, as instructed by Spanish Governor of Las Californias, Felipe de Neve, and authorized by Viceroy Antonio María de Bucareli. After sovereignty changed from Mexico to the United States in 1848, great changes came from the completion of the Santa Fe railroad line from Chicago to Los Angeles in 1885. “Overlanders” flooded in, mostly white Protestants from the Lower Midwest and South.