Explore bankruptcy as a debt solution? Why not, if you’re broke and can’t pay what you owe. If what you are already doing works, then keep doing it. But if you need a better way, talk to us. We have handled around 15,000 bankruptcy cases.
Explore Bankruptcy as Your Debt Solution.
Confidential, Free Consultation. Call 800-477-3111.
You can explore bankruptcy with no obligation. There is no commitment. You will meet with a knowledgeable bankruptcy expert attorney. There is no fee for a consultation with us. Our law office is Bayer, Wishman & Leotta. We have been handling Los Angeles bankruptcy cases for over 30 years. Our firm will not recommend bankruptcy unless you need it.
I have been handling Los Angeles bankruptcy cases for 37 years. That adds up to a huge amount of experience. You can gain a huge benefit for yourself from our experience. Most prospective clients are very shy about asking for help. We understand that. You are probably embarrassed. Maybe you feel a sense of shame.
Explore bankruptcy and maybe it will get you back to feeling normal.
We want to change the way you feel. We know that you want normalcy back in your life. You don’t want to have a panic attack every time the phone rings. We can make the bill collectors stop calling you. We want you to stop living in dread of a wage garnishment. We deal with all of that. We also deal with foreclosure, tax problems, and repossessions.
We also have a wonderful bankruptcy self help web site. It’s packed with what a consumer wants to know about bankruptcy. The focus is on Los Angeles bankruptcy cases. But the principles apply everywhere. Check it out, at Best Bankruptcy Book.
- Los Angeles Bankruptcy Lawyers Fees: Why the Differences?
- Los Angeles Bankruptcy Fees – Don’t Play the Game.
- Los Angeles Bankruptcy Attorney Fees – Price List.
Explore Bankruptcy With Our Book:
A HUMAN GUIDE TO BANKRUPTCY – BY LEON BAYER AND JEFFREY WISHMAN.
The book is now on Amazon.com.
- This is bankruptcy, made pure and simple. It’s a HUMAN approach to law.
- A complicated law becomes easy to understand.
- Leon Bayer and Jeffrey Wishman have each been a Los Angeles Bankruptcy Lawyer for more than 34 years.
- The book has a special focus on avoiding common mistakes.
- It covers Chapter 7 and Chapter 13.