Are you looking for Riverside Bankruptcy Attorneys?
There are many different Riverside Bankruptcy Attorneys to choose from. One of the biggest mistakes people make is hiring an inexperienced or just plain bad bankruptcy lawyer. The AVVO web site is a very good resource. Go to www.AVVO.com and search the name of any particular lawyer that you might be considering for a bankruptcy case. I’d like to share some additional, practical suggestions to help you find and hire any of the excellent Riverside Bankruptcy Attorneys, especially when a friend or associate has recommended someone in particular.
So, here are some things you can do check out and then hire the right Riverside Bankruptcy Attorneys:
- Do a Google search on the name of any Riverside Bankruptcy Attorneys that you are considering and see what pops up.
- In your search and interview process, ask or consider if the lawyer is a recognized expert in the bankruptcy field?
- Does the news media seek out the opinions of this lawyer?
- Check a lawyer’s record on an objective website like Avvo.com;
- Ask how long the lawyer has been practicing bankruptcy law specifically.
- Does the lawyer also handle other types of cases? If so, the lawyer may not have the degree of focus to guide you through the bankruptcy process correctly.
In a large area rural area like Riverside County, it may be hard to find quality bankruptcy lawyers devote their entire practice to bankruptcy. You do not want to trust your finances with an inexperienced or part time bankruptcy lawyer.
- If the lawyer is not a “certified specialist” (by the California State Bar) any claims of “expertise” should be ignored.
- Lawyers with the lowest fees will generally have the lowest level of skill and may treat their clients with disregard if not downright contempt. In fact, the client might never even meet the lawyer. In some cases it’s typical for the client to have no important communications with an actual lawyer—and instead the client only interacts with office “staff.” This should not happen to you.
Why doesn’t Bayer, Wishman & Leotta actually have an office in Riverside? There simply are not enough experienced bankruptcy specialists available to staff a branch office in every city. Even if there were, the cost would be enormous, and the cost of staffing offices all over the place has to be passed on to the clients. However, we do handle Riverside, California bankruptcy cases. We handle lots of them. Clients from Riverside, California come to us all the time because they can’t find local representation by Riverside Bankruptcy Attorneys with same experience, proven expertise and reputation that we have.